12/19/2009

HELP ME WALK

i feel like ive been crawling for years and i cant seem to manage to stand up and begin a step by step process.. i ask myself if life has cursed me to never walk but i fail to realize i need someone to HELP ME WALK.. we all think we can do things alone and become big headed about where we've gotten on our own but fail to notice that one day we'll need someone to HELP US WALK.. so hopefully you can HELP ME WALK.. because im damn sure tired of crawling from place to place.. my knees have become sore and hands weak from the pressure thrown on them.. dont ask me why i crawl or i do the things i do.. i refuse to answer the dumb ASS questions thrown at me like eggs at CABS on halloween nights.. i ask for HELP like children for toys on XMAS but i dont ask for pity .. i ask for RESPECT and SUPPORT.. so tell me.. be serious and true.. ask yourself.. can you HELP ME WALK
free hit counter