11/10/2009

SLEEP WHILE IM AWAKE...

i closed my eyes 3 times but they refused to stay shut.. i sit awake wondering all the wonders of life and why we cant deal with so much but fail to gain as much as we lose.. i ask myself loudly.. "why does this shit suck sooo much".. as i pause for a response i come to the conclusion that theres no logic answer .. life's a mystery beyond itself and all we can do is go along with its turns and routes.. only when i sleep im awake to the real world because it seems that while im naturaly awake.. i live in a fairytale land filled with bright colors and smiling faces.. but as i fade to sleep.. i see dull colors and frowns as well as tears from faces in the hallway as i pass them on my way to the room they hold my imagination.. they force me to see its real destiny instead of helping me to hide it.. they reveal it to me face to face to realize the realness of life .. i only notice this at night when im sleep.. so im SLEEP WHILE IM AWAKE..
free hit counter