10/04/2009

MOTIVATION

i didnt expect it to be all peachy but i didnt expect it to be like this either.. cant always think things will end up good because when they end up bad.. youre stuck in ditch w/out anyone there to help you.. without motivation.. youll drown in this big backyard pool we call "LIFE".. and the lifeguards are barely on duty or even pay attention to us.. no1 can motivate you all the way.. you must find motivation in yourself to become great and reach heights you only dreamed about.. the illness of my sickness has become my only weakness..but i fail to show it because of my insides glow of motivated feelings and determination to reach the top like finally gettin my liscense after 30 tries..lol.. but to be honest.. we cant give up and we wont.. we are motivated by the ones who come before us and made marks only to see us try to pass them and become even greater.. this isnt a lecture.. this isnt a poem.. its motivation within words of just words and thoughts of just thoughts.. but truth of its own realness.. i lay my head below my umbrella because i know the rain is coming but i raise my head high because i know its only showers of blessings..



im only myself when i write poetry...its my escape from the outside world which we live in .. but my world isnt like yours.. its filled w/ words.. letters..pens.. pencils..papers.. and crumbled up notes... my world is POETRY
free hit counter