10/04/2009

HAPPINESS FOR A FEW SECONDS

as i saw her down the street i couldnt help but try to calm myself down from embarassing myself.. because lowkey i wanted to run down the street screamin.. "BABY I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH".. but nope cant make a fool outta myself.. so i walked dwn the street with alittle lip in step..lol.. yeah had to show off alittle for my baby..and as she saw my approaching she formed that smile that made my body warm and the best part was her sexy dmples that brighten up as she smile and laughed at me while i did my stroll towards her singing.. "IS THAT BABY?"...lol.. yeah this happiness foreal.. i couldnt actually believe all this was happenin after all the fightin and arguin we did the night before.. this proved to me that .. when youre in love and its strong you can get through anything together..hey boo.. yeah you baby...im so glad we could come this far and still have such a strong even when times got hard.... but time to come to reality .. this poem is ... HAPPINESS FOR JUST A FEW SECONDS...
free hit counter