11/10/2009

RETURN OF TRUE LOVE

i noticed how you smiled at me as i walked into the party with the crew.. and as i walked thru the crowd i pepped your smile and eyes directd to me.. i must say it scared me at first but as i lookd thru the many people that filled up the loft party.. i gently made my way to you as i asked your name .. you looked at me as if you didnt want to be bothered.. but i refused to give up.. slowly i kept mkn attempts to get to kno the beautiful young lady in front of me wearing a hoodie that beared.."DEPAUL"...as i made my way thru the party to the back and away from her .. she grabbed my shirt and lead me to her with the extent of her finger... as i walk up slowly .. she whispers in my ear.."dont go .. we just met".. as we slow dance to the melody and tunes of an old school reggae tune.. i ask her name and she says.."your soon to be".. lol .. ummm wtf.. i just met you though.. but nonetheless.. hours pass by.. and as i leave for the door .. she pulls me in the room and leads me onto a bed bearing roses and scent of a thousands blossoms.. slowly she removes pieces of clothing from me.. but i slow her down and ask her .. "are you this what you want".. she replys.."ive wanted this since junir in highschool".. as i give a confused face.. she tells me her name.. and suprisingly.. the girl before me.. is the nonetheless.. my 1st love that moved to london because of a family death.. "retun of true love"
free hit counter