10/04/2009

...just a dream i wish was reality...

hey so i had this dream that me and you were like "together".. and i dont think ive smiled sooo hard in a dream in my entire life.. i mean just the way we connected.. how sweet you were to me.. the moments we spent were like moments in heaven or along the beach during a hot day in the summertime.. damn it! why did this have to be a dream.. i must admit im scared to wake up because then this weonderful dream of us together and actually happy and not fightin would be over and gone forever only to become just another memory to throw in my bookbag and continue on in life...so please do me a huge favor.. dont force me to wake up until im ready to face reality and face the fact i dont have you.. well maybe one day my dream will come true.. until then.. let me just enjoy them.. thanks.
free hit counter